BEAR Boarding Kennels has received it's license for full boarding facilities.
BEAR Doggy Daycare : Under current legislation Daycare does not need to be licensed but the kennels in which your dog is cared for during the day are of the same quality as the licensed Boarding Kennels.
BEAR Boarding Kennels is fully insured.
Terms and conditions
BEAR Boarding Kennels aims to offer a flexible service which is tailored to suit you and your dog. My priority is for your dog to be safe, secure and settled when here.
- 50% Deposits are Non-Refundable.
- Full Payment deposits are refundable to 50% if cancellation is made with more than 14 days notice before commencement of boarding.
- Full Payment deposits are not refundable if cancellation is made 14 days or less before commencement of boarding.
- Full payment must be made on or before your dog's arrival.
- You may arrange to collect your dog earlier than arranged however no refund will be given for early collections.
- 50% discount is only available for the day of collection.
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and records must be shown on or prior to arrival.
- All dogs must be up to date with Flea and Worm treatment.
- If your dog needs medical treatment whilst boarding, and you can not be reached, the advice of the Veterinarian will be followed.
- If your dog is not collected after 7 days of the scheduled departure date, and no contact is made by yourself, the ownership of the dog will transfer to BEAR Boarding Kennels.
- During PEAK SEASON payment in full is needed for all boarding and daycare bookings, should you subsequently cancel this booking with more than 14 days notice you will receive 50% refund on the boarding fee. And cancellation within 14 days of boarding will not be refunded.
Peak Seasons are as follows:
30th March - 14th April
21st July - 8th September
22nd December - 5th January.