A luxurious and comfortable stay at affordable prices.
Our standard charges are set out here if there is anything extra you would like your dog treated to please ask and I will see what I can do for you. (Prices shown without VAT)
Once payment has been made your Dog's suite is secured. During Peak Season full payment is taken at the time of booking. Off-Peak bookings require a 50% deposit, and full payment must be made no less than 1 Month before the commencement of your booking.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
BACS: Barclays Bank 20-68-10 83976939
Debit / Credit Card
We do not accept cheque's and cannot accept payment over the phone.
|Prices shown without VAT:|
|Boarding per Day per dog||£25|
|Additional dog from the same house sharing a kennel per day.||£12.50|
|30 minutes walk per dog||£9|
|60 minutes walk per dog||£13|
|Additional dog from the same household taken together.||Half Price.|
|Fun Swims: Not Currently Available.|
|Whilst Boarding (per swim)||NA|
|Whilst Day Boarding (per swim)||NA|
For Training please see www.canineandequinetherapy.co.uk
Terms and conditions.
- No refunds are given for cancellations.
- Full Payment Deposits are not refundable.
- Full Payment must be made when booking for Peak Season, and no less than one month before the start of Off-Peak bookings.
- No refund will be given for early collection of your dog.
- All dogs must be up to date with Vaccinations and records must be shown on or prior to arrival.
- All dogs must be up to date with Flea and Worm treatments.
- If your dog need medical attention whilst boarding and you cannot be reached, the advice of the Veterinarian will be followed. You will be liable for all Vet bills for your dog.
- If your dog is not collected after seven days of the scheduled departure date and no contact is made by yourself the ownership of the dog will transfer to Bear Boarding Kennels.
PEAK SEASON dates for 2019 are to be anounced: